Friday 24 February 2012

Round 3

We had an early start on Friday morning. We woke to the most beautiful sunrise and picturesque sea that reflected the silver pink sky. Steve felt really good and we were hoping his blood test results would reflect that. At 4pm we got the news that Steve's blood level's were 'grea't - meaning he is up to commencing his next round of chemo on Monday - on schedule.
It's amazing how happy and excited such news can make you...
For next week while he is in hospital he looks forward to texts and emails (connects him with the outside world!) so feel free to send them. If anyone did want to visit him, it's best to contact him or me before hand, because he's not always up to it.
Thanks for your messages
the green smoothie recipe Sandy, the 'cheep' joke Flacko, the funny and inspiring emails Gaynor, Maggie for your words free, Pat - love those Steve look a likes! Melissa, keep up the 'My Kutchen Rules' comments and Toni - Steve still laughs about your Harold and Freddie comment!
Hope to bring a good news update after next week,


1 comment:

  1. Hi Guys,
    Melissa just told me about this blog. Never used blogs before but am so glad to be able to catch up on how you are going. Nadia has filled me in on the few occasions that I see her. I am no longer working at IC and am looking for relief work from next week onward. On monday it will be 12 weeks since I had my knee replaced. I'm sure Steve that you would be keen to look at my g.sh.... hahaha
    Think of you so often, always with positive vibes and best wishes.
    Love
    Bernadette R.

    ReplyDelete